A Role Play of Ice and Fire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Playing, Game of Thrones, Song of Ice and Fire

Sabriel Tolkien - Accepted by Perry

TopHatPenguin
    TopHatPenguin

Sabriel Tolkien - Accepted by Perry Empty Sabriel Tolkien - Accepted by Perry

Post by TopHatPenguin Sat May 10, 2014 5:47 am

Name:Sabriel Tolkien

Culture:i am a Reachmen

Appearance:Sabriel Tolkien - Accepted by Perry Athos-athos-the-three-musketeers-2011-28307040-500-410
    (If you can't see picture Clik here)http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/28300000/Athos-athos-the-three-musketeers-2011-28307040-500-410.jpg

Coat of Arms:Sabriel Tolkien - Accepted by Perry VIwVeF4

Title:Highlord Of Hightower,Defender of the Citadel,
    Beacon of the South,Lord Of The Port

Attire:Sabriel Tolkien wears a Felt hat with a feather plume,and a leather over mail shirt with leather gloves and leather boots.He carrys a one handed Sword with a carving of a ship on the hilt.

Personality:Sabriel is deciteful to his enemies and generous to his friends but mostly a all round chirpy guy.

Family Members:His mother was a keen tradesmen who traded to the westerlands in her prime.His father was a fine Ledger writer.I have Son called Hart Tolkien who is 15 years of age , and my brother is 27.i also have a daughter who is 13.

Additional Information:Sabriel enjoys dueling and has a a fascination for trade and ships.

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:06 am