A Role Play of Ice and Fire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Playing, Game of Thrones, Song of Ice and Fire

+2
FantasticMrFake
Auxilia
6 posters

Declaration of loyalty to the crown

Auxilia
    Auxilia

Declaration of loyalty to the crown Empty Declaration of loyalty to the crown

Post by Auxilia Sat May 10, 2014 3:13 am

I, Felix Aquila, King of the Andals and the first men, Lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realm hereby ask all of my direct vassals to swear fealty to their new lord.
    I request of them to put this declaration of fealty in this topic. It's completely up to you how to formulate it.
    FantasticMrFake
    FantasticMrFake

Declaration of loyalty to the crown Empty Re: Declaration of loyalty to the crown

Post by FantasticMrFake Sat May 10, 2014 3:59 am

*A black horse carrying a cloaked man rides through the gates of King's Landing. The figure dismounts and ask for the king at the keep , the guards ask why and the man takes down his hood. The guards realize who it is and allow the figure through. The man sways through and as the king notices him he bows in respect , as he says*
    " Hail King Felix , protector of the realm , rightful ruler of all the seven kingdoms"
    *He follows up with*
    "I am Lord Torg Blackshield m'grace , Lord Paramount of the Stormlands and instead of a mere letter i have come to your court to give you my allegiance and the Stormlands allegiance to you as my king"
    *Torg kneels again , waiting for a response*

Last edited by FantasticMrFake on Sat May 10, 2014 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Frederik Flindt
    Frederik Flindt

Declaration of loyalty to the crown Empty Re: Declaration of loyalty to the crown

Post by Frederik Flindt Sat May 10, 2014 4:05 am

*A Raven Arrives* I Frederik Flindt High Lord of Dragonstone swear fealty to the king. I regret not being able to come in person, but will do so at a later date.
    Perrymus
    Perrymus

Post by Perrymus Sat May 10, 2014 4:29 am

*A detail of 15 Gardener knights arrives at King's Landing, led by Ser Willas Gardener, brother of Lord Paramount Loras Gardener. He kneels infront of the King and hands him a scroll sealed with the green sigil of House Gardener*

Dear King Felix Aquila,
    I, Loras Gardener, hereby swear fealty to you, King Felix Aquila, King on the Iron Throne, King of the First Men, the Andals and the Rhoynar and Protector of the Realm. I deeply regret not being able to attend this event myself but I send my brother and appointed Heir to deliver this message. May your reign be blessed by the Seven. Hail to King Aquila!

Yours sincerely,
    Lord Paramount Loras Gardener
    Lord of Highgarden
    Warden of the South
    and Defender of the Marshes

Last edited by Perrymus on Tue May 13, 2014 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total
    Tristrum Fields
    Admin

Post by Tristrum Fields Sat May 10, 2014 6:14 am

*10 knights carrying a banner with the Black Griffin of house Fields on it and a letter sealed with the Black griffin of house Fields and hand it to the king*

Dear King Felix Aquila,
    I, Tristrum Fields, hereby swear fealty to, King Felix Aquila, King on the Iron Throne, King of the First Men, the Andals and the Rhoynar and Protector of the Realm.

Your Humble Servant
    Lord Paramount Tristrum Fields
    Lord of Winterfell
    Warden of the North
    SlothFather
    SlothFather

Post by SlothFather Sat May 10, 2014 8:41 am

*A raven arrives at King's Landing with the Baston seal*
    I, Filip Baston, swear fealty to King Felix Aquila, King on the Iron Throne.
    Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:28 am