A Role Play of Ice and Fire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Playing, Game of Thrones, Song of Ice and Fire

Example with Description.

Frederik Flindt
    Frederik Flindt

Example with Description. Empty Example with Description.

Post by Frederik Flindt Wed May 07, 2014 4:34 am

This section here should tell you everything you need to know about your Lordship/Personal Page.

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE

To get started make a topic just like this one in the forum with the title of your lands and your name.

Examples:

High Lordship of Dragonstone - High Lord Frederik Flindt<- You put this in the Title of the topic.

At the top you create a personal section where you may include anything you wish to show off. Such as a valyrian steel sword or titles such as had of the king. This is your personal space. Customise it in a way that presents your character well.

High Lord Frederik Flindt

Hand of the King
    Owner of the Valyrian Steel Sword "Reaper's Toll"

Then you put the name of the Capital First. You may include its letter designation on the map.

Lordship of Dragonstone-High Lord Frederik Flindt

Tier-2 Castle

Buildings:

Stables
    Mustering Hall
    Shipwright
    Leather Tanner
    Wood Castle
    Wooden Wall
    Hamlet
    Trench Mine (Iron Mine)

You then do this for the rest of the holdings in your High Lordship

You then do an economical overview of the whole High Lordship. This is where you show your current monetary situations. You write down what you have in your coffers and what you earn each month.

Total Gold: 48
    Gold earned per week: 32

Then you add your military section. This is where you talk about any regiments that you have produced. Give them a name similar to the one in the example. If they play a large role in a battle you may ask an admin afterwards if you can give them a nickname. Then you put the number of men in itand where they are at the moment. This also includes the Navy and naval forces.

Regiments:
    1st Regiment of Dragonstone Men-at-Arms-500 Men
    Camped outside Dragonstone Castle

3 100 oar ships
    2 50 oar ships

Then you make a little section called modifiers. Modifiers are little things that affect your holdings situation. For example i have a tier 2 iron mine so i get 10% less cost on blacksmiths. You then put the cause in brackets. Then you may have gotten modifiers from an event. You add those as well and include the admin's name so we know who gave it out.

Modifiers:
    10%-cost on blacksmiths (Mine)
    Increased sailing time (Admin event.Artimus)

That is the basic post. For any questions feel free to ask in the thread. A full example.

Note: Lord Paramounty capitals (Storm's End, Riverrun, etc) Start with Tier 2 Castles/Cities with full tier 1 buildings (except a mine)

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:29 am