A Role Play of Ice and Fire

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Playing, Game of Thrones, Song of Ice and Fire

2 posters

Felix Aquila - Approved by Artimus

Auxilia
    Auxilia

Felix Aquila - Approved by Artimus Empty Felix Aquila - Approved by Artimus

Post by Auxilia Sat May 03, 2014 7:32 am

Name: Felix Aquila
    Culture: Reachman
    Appearance: Tall figure. Short dark hair. Strong but elegant appearance.

Attire:
    Casual:  Felix Aquila - Approved by Artimus Rome0203
    On the battlefield: Felix Aquila - Approved by Artimus Rome-hbo-tv-show

Coat of Arms: https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/18/84/73/64/coat_o12.png

Motto's: ''Let the punishment fit the crime'' , ''the end justifies the means. '', ''Let knowledge flourish.''

Title:  King of the Andals and the First Men

Personality: +  Felix is a kind Lord, very progressive and is open to criticism.  He is extravert, attractive and gregarious and thus a very able diplomat.  He is calm  , just and intelligent and is a highly able analythical thinker.  Felix is a skilled swordsman and a very able horseman. Felix is a well learned scholar, and appreciates the arts. He enjoys the virtues of life, and will never turn down a glass of Reachlander mead.  - He is also Clumsy,  seemingly unpredictable and very pragmatic and questioning towards his vassals , which can make him seem paranoid to some of his subjects. Felix is a proponent of realpolitik and will do whatever he thinks is necessary for the stability and justice in the realm, this is not always appreciated by his vassals.

Family Members:
    Neville Aquila (Father, 61)
    Esther Aquila (Mother, 56)
    Paullus Aquila ( Brother, 29)
    Siguria Aquila (Sister, 25)
    Anton Aquila (First son, 11)
    Severus Aquila ( Second son, 7)
    Rose Aquila (First daughter , 9 )  
    Michele Aquila ( Second daughter, 7)
    Carson ( Product of one of Felix his whorehouse escapades. He is deaf, castrated and severely mentally impaired. Felix is sympathetic towards him, and secretly makes sure his servants bring him food and that his court physician visits him every day to treat his extreme form of autism. Carson does not seem to appreciate Felix his attempts to treat his decease and his sole response is to fume with rage. This is a result of his epilepsy, which he also has. Carson has a brother. He is also deaf.  Felix does not publicly recognize Carson as his son)

Last edited by Auxilia on Sat May 03, 2014 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total
    Perrymus
    Perrymus

Felix Aquila - Approved by Artimus Empty Re: Felix Aquila - Approved by Artimus

Post by Perrymus Sat May 03, 2014 8:57 am

I agree.
    Auxilia
    Auxilia

Post by Auxilia Sat May 03, 2014 8:59 am

Perrymus wrote:I agree.
    . You're not becoming hand of the King.
    Perrymus
    Perrymus

Post by Perrymus Sat May 03, 2014 9:00 am

Felix Aquila - Approved by Artimus 300px-House_Gardner

Look at my damn sigil, I'm made to be Hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:28 am